I know several people that are trying life without caffeine right now and it is tough. Headaches, brain fog, moody and not a pleasant experience. it seems like a lot of people are reliant on the caffeine to get through the day.
Why are people so tired?
- Lack of sleep
- Poor diet and dehydration
- Stressful lifestyle
- Sedentary or lack of exercise
- Chronic inflammation and medical conditions
- Mood and mindset
What you can do:
- Juicing vegetables such as celery, cucumber, spinach, parsley, ginger, half of a green apple and lemon, chia seeds. This is a natural way to detox and cleanse the body.
- Get enough vitamin B 12- seafood, nutritional yeast, seaweed
- Vit D, get outside for 30 minutes and exercise. Can use the supplement 5000 IU of D3 with K2
- Reduce your consumption of simple carbohydrates and processed foods
- Improve the quality of your sleep. Create a routine of going to bed at the same time. Put your smart device down at least an hour before bedtime and don’t bring your phone into your bedroom.
- End your day with a slow breathing gratitude meditation
- Stay hydrated. Drink half your body weight in ounces of water. Example –if you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of water. Add a lemon, lime or A slice of cucumber to your water.
- Take a break from work to breathe and move
- Exercise to increase your endorphins
- Mindfulness, awareness and imagination
To your health!
"*" indicates required fields