Did you also know that your gut health can trigger different emotional shifts?
Did you also know that experiencing digestive health issues can trigger anxiety and depression?
Did you know gut health influences your hormones, bone health, brain health and mental health?
As more and more research is done, they are finding that gut health is critical to overall health. The gut has more than 100 million nerve cells that is in charge of facilitating digestion, supporting nutrient absorption and also sending information to our first brain.
STEPS to IMPROVE GUT HEALTH:
- Organic plant-based foods to help improve gut bacteria
- Avoid dairy and gluten, as they can lead to chronic inflammation and upset
- Add more fiber to your diet
- Enjoy fermented food like sauerkraut, kimchi, full fat unsweetened coconut milk yogurt and kombucha
- Enjoy plenty of anti-inflammatory foods like the dark leafy greens, berries and ginger
- Meditation and stress reduction activities
- Get plenty of sleep
- Move your body, even 15 to 20 minutes is beneficial
- Avoid antibiotics, if possible and check the side effects of medicines that you may be taking
- Eliminate processed foods
- Reduce your sugar intake
It is truly essential to look at your body holistically since everything is connected. Look for a root causes rather than treating symptoms. I help the person that is tired of treating symptoms and relying on the overbooked medical system that only has time for treating symptoms.
If you are ready and motivated to reclaim your health and vitality then go to kinneyptwellness.com to request a free 45 minute consultation. In this 45 minutes, we will talk about your biggest challenges, your goals and a game plan that you can start implementing now
Schedule a Discovery Call
If you are ready and motivated to reclaim your health and vitality, schedule a discovery call with Dan — where we will explore your goals and see if you are a good fit for my program.